If you agree with any of the following statements, you need the PowerPosture™ program!
- I would like to decrease or eliminate the work-related or lifestyle-related pain and fatigue in my neck, shoulders, and back.
- I would like to reduce my chances of ever needing medical or surgical treatment for upper spine problems.
- I would like to avoid getting a "dowager's hump" on my neck.
- I would like to gain back some or all of the height I have lost over the years.
- I have lower back problems, but have never done anything with upper back and head posture to minimize the stress on my lower back.
- I would like to make my stomach flatter than it is now.
- I would like to look trimmer with better posture and a flatter stomach.
- My stomach protrudes more than it should, no matter how many abdominal exercises I do.
- I don't like how my posture is getting worse, thickening my waist and making me look "older".
- I work out regularly, but my workouts have not improved my posture or my upper body flexibility.
- I would like to concentrate better by having less pain and fatigue and more energy, and as a result be more productive at work and at everything else I do.
- I would like to have straight posture without having to think about it, to always look more trim, energetic, vigorous competent, confident, enthusiastic, and even more respectable and honest.
- I would like to have "automatic" good posture so that I always make the best possible first impression on people.
- I would like for my appearance to say that I have self-respect, so that people will give me more respect back.
- I would like to perform better in physical activities and sports, with more speed, endurance, strength, vertical reach, and vertical jump.
- I want to maintain as much energy, vigor, and physical work capacity as I age as possible.
- Maximum athletic performance is important to me, at whatever age I am.
- I have temporomandibular joint (jaw) problems, and would like to reduce the stress on my jaw by curing my forward jutting head and rounded shoulders.
The PowerPosture™ program will address all of these needs or problems by developing the appropriate balances of muscle strength, flexibility, and range of motion necessary to give you "automatic" good posture. Since this posture increases physical, mental, and interpersonal powers, it truly is "PowerPosture™"!